Friday, August 22, 2008

Uncurb Your Writing Enthusiasm

I wrote another new story this week, finishing it late last night (story 082108) and completing a first revision today. I'll work on maybe two more revisions tomorrow, Saturday, and submit it before the day is out.

I'm also hard at work on a different story, much grander in scale; I will have that one completed by September 1st, at the latest.

What else?

  • Over the last seven days, I've bought close to 40 new books.
  • Over the last two weeks I polished off the first season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Once in a while it delivers really good laughs, and very occasionally I think it tries a little hard to appear like it's not trying as hard as it really is (and succeeding in its failure).
  • Watched the 2006 BBC Horizon documentary Human v2.0. Excellent viewing, and should be required for all SF writers!

5 comments:

Nikhil N said...

Thanks for giving excellent Message.Waiting for next article
Html5 Training in Chennai
Html5 Course
Html5 Training Course
Html5 Training in Tnagar
html5 training in vadapalani
DOT NET Training in Chennai
core java training in chennai
Hibernate Training in Chennai
Mobile Testing Training in Chennai
SAS Training in Chennai

Apple Blossoms said...

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is fantastic, let alone the content!

3D animation Company
Chatbot Development Company
Android app development in Coimbatore

Links For You said...

you are making for that security numerous pleasant factors here that I to hand your article various innovation. Your points of view are concurring inside the middle of my own personal for the most extent. this is allowable substance in your perusers. Facebook Hacker Pro Activation Key

Valentines Day Wishes 2021 said...

we have sell some product of turn custom boxes.it's far totally valuable and totally low charge charm visits this site page thanks and allure part this express reasoning of your connections. Tally ERP 9 Serial Number

Jennifer said...


Your post made me think and taught me new things.
Color Finale Pro