Friday, November 27, 2009

Get a Whiff of my Pon Farr


Or perhaps you'd like to smell like a hero. Try some "Tiberius" --

The last few times I've checked out the media tie-in sections at local booksellers Star Wars seems to be doing better than Star Trek -- there are more titles in stock, etc.

But last weekend on the way back from the beach a friend and I decided to stop at a Borders (I was looking for an opera DVD which they didn't have, but that's another story), and discovered something that more than redresses the balance: the above Star Trek-inspired colognes/perfumes.

A pity blogs don't do smell. Yet.


2 comments:

Frank said...

I would totally wear Tiberius!

I mean hell... If women don't like the smell of Captain Kirk, the scent is obviously wrong and should be reworked until they do.

Seriously...

I can only hope they have it right... ::leave to head to Borders right away::

Alvaro Zinos-Amaro said...

If Tiberius fails I'm sure they can concoct some kind of Klingon musk for the arms and hands which, when sniffed, leads to one of the famously violent mating rituals.

Good luck at Borders!!