Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Story Now Available at Farrago's Wainscot

I'm excited to announce that my story "Problems of the Solid State" has just gone live in the brand new issue, Issue 9, of Farrago's Wainscot!

The table-of-contents to the Issue is here, and my story is available here:

"Problems of the Solid State" by Alvaro Zinos-Amaro, Farrago's Wainscot, Issue 9

Happy reading -- I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to any and all comments!

I'm thrilled to be in the company of writers such as Ekaterina Sedia, whose short-form work I have never found less than stimulating, and to make the discovery of other writers. The new layout of the magazine also looks sleek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm breathless....but I need to read it again before I can give detailed feedback. It's dense.