Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday! I certainly am: you can't beat a four-day weekend (well, I suppose you can, and quite simply at that, with a five-day weekend, which some of my friends have, but I'm not sure that it can be a weekend if it's as long as a week, so there).

I'm avoiding the traditional (heavy and unhealthy) Thanksgiving meal, and hope you all do as well.

My main little project during the next four days is to write a new story. I've had the idea kicking around in my head for a bit and feel ready to produce the first draft. Put in a couple of hours so far and expect to put in a couple more before the day is out. I've got some notion of the story's length and structure so I'm going to shoot for a quarter-story a day.

No comments: