Monday, September 29, 2008

WYSIWYG

The second issue of Fruitless Recursion has been published on-line, and in it is my review of The Gospel According to SF. Hope you enjoy it. The other pieces in this same issue look fascinating, though I haven't read them yet.

My vacation and family visit concluded last week and it was a splendiferous period of relaxation. I'll post a few more details on what documentaries/movies we watched in the near future.

In other news, I wrote a 4,600 word story between Thursday and Saturday. I spent the last two days proofing it and revising it, and tomorrow morning, last day of September, I'll take it to the post office and send it on its merry way to the Writers of the Future contest.

At work, this is the Busy Season, so my free time will be scarce indeed over the next couple of weeks (months? last time it dragged on and on....).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What makes this the busy season?

Alvaro Zinos-Amaro said...

Ah, that would be working on forecasts for next year's company performance, projections which are typically due around October and then get revised.