Read/listened to over the last two days:
5. "The Notorious Jumping Frog of Calaveras County" by Mark Twain (1865; The Complete Short Stories of Mark Twain)
6. "The Story of the Bad Little Boy" by Mark Twain (1865; The Complete Short Stories of Mark Twain)
7. "The Certainty Principle" by Colin P. Davies (Asimov's, February 2009)
8. "The Acquisitive Chuckle" (Black Widowers Story #1) by Isaac Asimov (Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, January 1972; Tales of the Black Widowers)
9. "The Rapid Advance of Sorrow" by Theodora Goss (Lady Churchill’s Rosebud Wristlet #11, November 2002; Fantastic Metropolis, July 2003)
Book: 70 pages of Notes and Introduction by Robert Fagles and Bernard Knox from the Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition of Homer's The Iliad.
Audio: Lecture One from the The Teaching Company 12-lecture course "The Iliad of Homer" by Professor Elizabeth Vandiver: "Introduction to Homeric Epic" - 30 mins