Friday, August 22, 2008

Uncurb Your Writing Enthusiasm

I wrote another new story this week, finishing it late last night (story 082108) and completing a first revision today. I'll work on maybe two more revisions tomorrow, Saturday, and submit it before the day is out.

I'm also hard at work on a different story, much grander in scale; I will have that one completed by September 1st, at the latest.

What else?

  • Over the last seven days, I've bought close to 40 new books.
  • Over the last two weeks I polished off the first season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Once in a while it delivers really good laughs, and very occasionally I think it tries a little hard to appear like it's not trying as hard as it really is (and succeeding in its failure).
  • Watched the 2006 BBC Horizon documentary Human v2.0. Excellent viewing, and should be required for all SF writers!
Post a Comment